Terms & Conditions
The domain name www.LocalMafiya.com, an internet based portal and Local Mafiya a mobile application, is owned and operated by Maatr Tech Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter referred to as “Local Mafiya” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as the “Website”
These Merchant Terms apply to the purchase and sale of products or Services through [Link]and all related to subdomains, the local mafiya mobile application, and social media pages (the "Website"). Ball these Merchant Terms are liable to change by in renewable and Sustainable Choices Inc (alluded to as "us", "we", or "our" as for as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion.
Any changes to the Merchant Terms will be in effect as of the "Last Updated Date" referenced on the Website or App or on this page. Must read these Merchant Terms before buying any product or Services that are available on this site or App.
License; Restrictions On Our Website And App
(A). Subject to these Merchant Terms, we herewith allow you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the Website or App and Services identified in your relevant request form for your personal or non-commercial use.
(B). The rights allowed to you in these Merchant Terms are liable to the accompanying limitations:
i. You will not license, sell, lease, rent, exchange, dole out, distribute, host or generally commercially exploit the Website or App or Services;
ii. You shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Website or App or Services. Additionally, you shall not access the Website or App or Service so as to create a similar or competitive service.
iii. But as explicitly expressed elsewhere in these Merchant Terms, no part of the Website or App or Services may be copied, distributed, downloaded, reproduced, republished, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means.
(C) We reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend, or end the Website or App or Services or any part thereof with or without notice to you. You agree that we won't be obligated to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website, Services or App or any part thereof.
(D) Excluding your Uploaded Content, you recognize that all the intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade dress, trade secrets in the Website Services and apps are owned by us or our licensors. We and our suppliers, retailers, Merchants and commercial partners hold all rights not allowed in these Merchant Terms.
Intellectual property rights
All the intellectual property used on the Website except those which have been identified as the intellectual properties of the Other Parties shall remain the exclusive property of the Company. The Other Parties agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the materials therein. The materials on the Website or otherwise may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means.
We have not reviewed and can not review all of the User Content made available via the Services. The Services may contain User Content:
(a) That Is Offensive Or Objectionable;
(b) That Contains Errors
(c) That Violates Intellectual Property, Privacy, Publicity Or Other Rights Of Third Parties
(d) That Is Harmful To Your Computer Or Network
(e) The Downloading, Copying Or Use Of Which Is Subject To Additional Terms And Policies.
Limitation Of Liability
On the off chance that something awful occurs because of your using Local Mafiya, our liability is capped:
To the fullest extent allowed by law, in no event will Local Mafiya be liable with respect to any claims arising out of or identified with the Services or this Agreement for:
(a) Any unique, roundabout, accidental, model, reformatory or weighty harms
(b) Any loss of benefits, information, income, altruism or other immaterial misfortunes
(c) Any harms identified with your entrance to, use of or failure to access or use the Services or any part there from, including without constraint intrusion of utilization or suspension or adjustment of any part of the Services
(d) Any harms or damage identified with debasement or misfortune or of any substance or information, including without confinement User Content and E-Commerce information
(e) Any User Content or other direct / substance of any client or outsider using the Services, including without restriction defamatory, unlawful lead, hostile or content. (f) Any Third Party Services or outsider destinations got by means of the Services.
Whether based on warranty, tort, negligence, contract, strict liability or any other legal theory, these limitations apply to any theory of liability, whether or not Local Mafiya has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
• We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
• We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of our service will be accurate or reliable.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
• We do not warrant that the service will be around-the-clock, timely, secure, or of course error-free.
• You understand that your Content, not including credit card information, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; (b) changes to conform and change to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
• We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will surely meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be rectified.
• We may, (but have no obligation to), remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we find in our sole discretion are unlawful, violative, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or go against any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
• You're solitarily responsible for: (a) all Taxes and fees related Your E-Commerce, including without limitation any Taxes associated with the purchase or sale of products or services in connection therewith; (b) collecting, reporting or remitting required Taxes to relevant government authorities; (c) informing your End Users of required Taxes as well as providing them with invoices as required by law. You also agree that any tax estimates, reporting or related materials that local mafiya may provide via the Services are for illustration purposes only, and you may not rely on them to abide by your tax obligations.
• You're solely responsible for fulfilling and delivering your products or services to your End Users.
• You are solely responsible for any claims or warranties you make in connection with Your E-Commerce.
• You are solely responsible for handling any comments or complaints related to Your E-Commerce, including without limitation any issues about payments, promotions, refunds or chargebacks.
Payment of Fees
There are various payment term options available?(COD, Debit, Credit Or Net Banking,) and depending on the payment term decided with Local Mafiya he merchant has to pay on the pre-decided monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually terms. The merchant or seller has to pay within a week from the date of Invoice, or he/she risks the chance of closure or termination of the online store. All fees are exclusive of all state and central taxes, service, sales tax,GST or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”). Bear in mind that Local Mafiya does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
Once your account is canceled all of your Content will be instantly deleted from the Service. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Local Mafiya service for any reason, without notice at any time. Without limiting any other remedies, we may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Local Mafiya owend by company name is Maatr Tech Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any product related issues, warranty related issues, services related issues any legal or criminal challenges. Please read carefully Merchant Refund /Return & cancellation policy before buying any goods or services. For any assistance please mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
i. the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (“Contract Act”);
ii. the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Guidelines”);
iii. The Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
You understand and agree that all commercial / contractual terms, with respect to the sale/ purchase/ delivery and consumption of the Goods and Services are offered by and agreed to between You and the Merchant / Vendor and the contract for purchase of any of the Goods and Services, offered for sale on the Website or app by the Merchant / Vendor shall strictly be a bipartite contract between the Merchant / Vendor and You.
Local mafiya is not responsible for any unsatisfactory, delayed, non-performance or breach of the contract entered into between You and Merchant / Vendor for purchase and sale of goods or services offered by such Merchant / Vendor on the Website or app
Local mafiya cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Merchant / Vendor will perform any transaction concluded on the Website or app
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Delivery of Goods
1. The goods and Services shall be delivered by the Merchant / Vendor or independent contractors. You accept and acknowledges that the Merchant / Vendor or such other transporter/ courier/ delivery personnel, engaged by the Merchant / Vendor or Local mafiya, shall be independent contractors in-charge of the delivery of the goods and Services from the concerned Merchant / Vendor to the address notified by You. with no control over the goods and Services and no additional obligation apart from standard delivery obligations and duty of care.
2. You further accept and acknowledge that Local mafiya does not engage in the distribution of the Goods and Services, and may provide the services of a third party transporter/ courier delivery personnel for the purposes of delivery of Goods and Services from the concerned Merchant / Vendor to the address notified by You