Information Local Mafiya Collects
Local Mafiya gathers data to give a more productive support or service to all our users. Information collected in the following ways:
The information you give us. We can request for information including personal information like your name, email address, company name, phone number, postal address and credit/debit card number. Apart from this, we can ask for passwords, password hints, and comparative security information used for account access or authentication.
Information Local Mafiya Gets From Your Use Of Our Services
We collect data about how you and your device interact with Local Mafiya and our amazing services. For instance, we collect:
- Collect Product use data about the features you use, the web pages you visit and the items you buy.
- We collect your Device data plus the network you use to connect to our products. For example- Data about the operating systems and software installed on your device such as identifiers (such as the IMEI number for phones), IP address, device regional and language settings.
- We also collect error reports and performance data about the performance of the products and any issue you experience with them. This is because it helps us to diagnose the problems in the services you use as well as to improve our service and provide best solutions. Error reports can include data like the type or severity of the problem, contents of files you were using when an error occurred, complete details of the software or hardware related to an error plus data about other software.
- We collect support data as well. Local Mafiya collects data about you and your software, hardware and other details related to the support incident. For example-Contact or authentication data, the content of your chats plus other communications with Local Mafiya support.
The Purpose For Which Information Is Collected
We use the data for two basic purposes: (1) to operate our business and provide the services we offer including improving and personalizing and (2) to send communications, including promotional communications.
Providing And Improving Our Services
We utilize information to carry out your transaction as well as to provide our services to you. Local Mafiya uses data to diagnose service issues, troubleshoot problems and provide other customer care & support services. Data is additionally used to create aggregate analysis and business intelligence that let us operate, protect and make informed decisions, report on the performance of our business.
For Communications Purpose
We utilize information we gather to convey and customize our communications with you For instance, we may get in touch with you by email or other means to advise or inform you when a membership is ending, let you know when security updates are available, remind you about things left in your web based shopping basket, update you or ask about an administration or repair ask for, welcome you to participate in a survey, or reveal to you that you have to make a move to keep your account active. Additionally, you can agree to accept email memberships and choose whether you wish to get particular interchanges from Local Mafiya by email, physical mail, phone or SMS. For data about overseeing email memberships and special correspondences, please visit the http://grow.Local Mafiya.com/manage-your-email-preferences.html.
Why We Share Personal Data
We may share your personal data with your permission or as essential to provide our services. When you provide info about your debit or credit card to make a purchase, then we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or cater other financial services, as well as for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
Furthermore, we also share personal data among Local Mafiya-controlled partners and subsidiaries. We may use every now and then a limited number of third-party service providers/contractors, and other businesses to help us in providing our solutions to our customers or for the reasons described in this statement. These companies, in such cases, must comply with our data privacy and security requirements and are not permitted to use personal data they get from us for any other purpose.
Compliance & Protection
We will get to, transfer, unveil, and preserve individual information/data, including your content when we have a decent faith belief that doing as such is important to:
- Agree to relevant law or respond to valid legal process including from law authorization or other government offices;
- Protect our customers /clients, for instance, to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our products or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone
- Work and keep up the security of our items, including to prevent or stop an attack on our PC systems or networks.
- Secure the rights or property of Local Mafiya, including upholding the terms representing the utilization of the services
Accountability For Onward Transfer
We will only disclose Personal Data to third-party agents that have given us legally assurances that they will give in any event an indistinguishable level of security as is needed by the principles underlying the Privacy Shield (the “Principles”) and that they will process Personal Data for specific purposes steady with any consent given by the person.
Accessing And Updating Your Personal Information
At whatever point you use our services, we aim to furnish you with access to your own data or information. In the event that that data isn't right, we endeavor to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we need to keep that data for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We may reject requests that are preposterously repetitive, need disproportionate specialized technical effort, for instance, building up another framework or in a general sense changing a current practice, risk the privacy of others, or would be very impractical (for example, demands concerning data residing on reinforcement frameworks).
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
Transparency And Choice
We know that People have various privacy concerns and our prime objective is to be clear about what information or data we collect, in order that you can make right choices about how it is used. For instance- you can:
- Assessment and control certain types of information tied to your Local Mafiya Account by using the Local Mafiya control panel.
- Control who you share data or information with through your Local Mafiya Account
- Bring data related to your Local Mafiya Account out of many of our services.
- Additionally, you may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies related to our services, or to show when a cookie is being set by the local mafiya.
Security Of Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring the security of your own information. We utilize an assortment of security technologies methods to help shield your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When we transmit highly confidential data like a credit card or debit card number or password over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption.
Advertisements on Local Mafiya
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Complaints and Inquiries associated with Local Mafiya treatment of Personal Data and its compliance with the Principles might be coordinated to privacy@Local Mafiya.com or Local Mafiya Address Local Mafiya will react to any such inquiries or complaints within 45 days. We, at Local Mafiya, also commits to occasionally reviewing and verifying the accuracy of this Policy and the company’s compliance with the Principles, and curing issues identified. All our employees have access to Personal Data covered by this Policy in the India and they are responsible for conducting themselves in accordance with this Policy. Keep in mind that Failure of a Local Mafiya employee to comply with this Policy may result in disciplinary action.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement
Maatr Tech Pvt Ltd
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)